Normandy® Guitars ensures quality by hand-picking every component. Each guitar takes several months to finish. These quality components combined with the aluminum body allow for an incredible sound with greater sustain.
Every Normandy Guitar® is loaded with these features:
- ALUMINUM BODY constructed of aircraft-grade material
- Dense and durable MAPLE ON MAPLE NECK
- 18% NICKEL/SILVER FRET WIRE
- CHROME, 16:1 Ratio TUNERS
- GRAPHITE NUT from Graphtech®
- NORMANDY® HUMBUCKERS for high output, powerful lowrange and tone
Classic Design ~ New Age Materials
The Normandy® bass guitar is made out of specially selected aluminum, resulting in sustain qualities that are better and have been touted as far superior to the traditional wooden bodied guitars.
The Normandy® bass guitar pays homage to the classic Gibson and Gretsch, with a different material that allows notes to ring longer and clearer.
The guitars feature a body with classic archtop curves and distinctive rivets on the front and back.