Congratulations on your purchase of a Normandy Guitar.
Your Normandy Guitar has been designed and manufactured with strict craftsmanship and quality control standards. Your Normandy Guitar is warranted to the original owner. This warranty is in effect for the LIFETIME of THIS GUITAR against defective materials or workmanship provided the original retail purchaser has not subsequently sold, leased, rented or otherwise given up possession of this instrument. This Normandy Guitar instrument will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. We reserve the right to use materials regularly used at the time of repair in the event the original materials are no longer available. If we deem it necessary to replace your instrument, it will be replaced with one of the same or similar style and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of your instrument. Warranty repairs and/or replacements will be made directly by us or our appointed service representatives. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition of this warranty, you must return your warranty registration card within fifteen (15) days following the original date of purchase. Your sales receipt (or copy) must accompany all requests for warranty coverage. Warranty Subject to the Following Limitations.
1. A Normandy Guitar that has not been purchased from an authorized Normandy Guitar dealer.
2. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident or improper use.
3. Shipping damage of any kind.
4. Normal wear and tear (i.e. worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pick guards or damages to or discoloration of the instruments finish for any reason).
5. The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
6. Any Normandy Guitar upon which unauthorized repairs have been performed.
7. Any Normandy Guitar that has been altered or modified in any way.
8. Any Normandy Guitar that has had the serial number altered or tampered with.
To return a Normandy Guitar for warranty repair.
If this instrument is to be returned, it must be accompanied by a copy of the sales receipt and a detailed description of the needed repairs. The guitar must be carefully packed and shipped insured. Transportation and insurance charges to and from Normandy Guitar’s service facility are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Should this instrument require non-warranty repairs, a quote of the repair costs will be provided prior to any repair work being performed. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied other than those stated in this warranty.
Normandy Guitars, LLC
PO Box 3564
Salem, OR 97302